Take part in the Kew Rotary Ramble 2013

Why not take part in this year’s Rotary Club Ramble and raise money for Small Steps too? The Rotary Club of Kew Gardens has generously supported Small Steps in the past and they are organising a Sponsored Riverside Ramble between Kew and Richmond on Saturday 18th May 2013. You have the choice
of having 75% of the funds you raise donated to your own chosen Charity and the other 25% will be donated to The Rotary’s chosen Charities. For more information and details of how to sign up see the flyer below.

rotary ramble

Latest News

Our new home!

September 10, 2019

We are delighted to announce that Small Steps has secured our very own building, via a Foundation that has supported…

We’re 21!

July 5, 2019

We’re celebrating our 21st Birthday! We had a lovely morning partying away with the wonderful Singing Hands, eating cake and…

Kew Fete

June 21, 2019

We had a fabulous day on Saturday 22nd June at the Kew Fete with our now legendary cake stall! The…

The Small Steps May Ball

May 18, 2019

We had a fantastic night at our 1920s themed May Ball at The Royal Mid Surrey Golf Club on 18th…

The London Marathon

April 20, 2019

A big Small Steps cheer to Ed, who ran the London Marathon for us! Ed works for MTT Limited, a…